Are you looking for the next best step in your nursing career?
As a Registered Nurse in Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable, Canterbury, and surrounding areas, you'll be working in various establishments in your community. As a multitasking expert, you will thrive in this fast-paced role and constantly find ways to ensure the best possible outcome is met for our service users! Your varying duties will include developing care plans, administering medicine, and leading clinical teams.
With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 like-minded health and social care professionals and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands.
Do you fit the requirements?
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience, current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date on clinical best practices. We also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift.
A smart device with internet access is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our innovative app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial. The right to work in the UK is essential.
Perks of the role
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts after completing them (includes weekends and bank holidays). Submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app to receive the Flexi Pay perk!