Nurses like you change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitsable, Canterbury and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll be responsible for administering medication to our service users, developing care plans and leading a team of health and social care workers. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the freedom to choose when they paid. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through the app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process