As a Registered Nurse in Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitsable, Canterbury and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community.
You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
Working for Newcross gives you a fantastic array of exclusive benefits, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?
Newcross Healthcare gives you exclusive access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays through our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
We've fast-tracked our recruitment process. If you apply today, you could be on shift in a mere 48 hours. Apply today!