Nurses like you make a difference!
As a Registered Nurse, you will be caring for service users in a range of establishments living in Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitsable, Canterbury and the surrounding areas. As a Newcross Nurse, you'll be empowered to develop and trust in your clinical knowledge and be truly valued and respected for your work. Your role will consist of a variety of tasks including medication administration, developing care plans and leading a team of care asssitants.
At Newcross, we offer a stellar benefits package to all nurses to reward them for their hard work. This includes:
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £26.52, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay gives you the ability to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts by simply submitting your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app including weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.