Are you looking to work for a healthcare organisation that truly values your work?
As a Registered Nurse in Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable, Canterbury, and surrounding areas, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Responsibilities will vary, but they may include developing a care plan, administrating medication, and leading a clinical team.
In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work helps the people in your care live a fulfilling and dignified life.
Benefits of joining Newcross
* An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
* Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
* Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
* Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
* Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
What you'll need
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of post-qualification experience to support you, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team players who can build great relationships with clients and colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement, while access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential. Access to a smart device is needed to pick up shifts through our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
Flexi pay is unique to Newcross, allowing employees to gain instant access to up to 50% of their shift value after completing a shift. They can do this by submitting their timesheets through the app, even on weekends and bank holidays.