Our friendly Canterbury branch are based at St. Andrew's House in Station Road East, close to Canterbury East train station.
Are you a nurse looking to make a difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living in Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable, Canterbury and the surrounding areas.
- Flexible full time and part time hours with shifts to choose from
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
- Perk at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
As a nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive outstanding care and support at all times in line with their existing care plans. It is essential that you have excellent clinical skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- Access to a smart phone, with internet access so you can manage your timesheets and rotas on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff exclusive access to a 'same day pay' service allowing them to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift in the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks will include
- Salary of up to £26.52 per hour including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in various high street retailers
- Flexi Pay app feature!
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it's important that you have experience in at least one of these.
What are the next steps?
Apply now and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch
Join us today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.