This could be the perfect position for you!
Do you have what it takes to provide high-quality care? Then join us as a Registered Nurse in Glasgow and the surrounding areas. In this fast-paced role, you'll be a natural leader and be confident in your abilities as a nurse. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include developing care plans, administering medication and overseeing health and social care teams.
If you're wanting to play your part in the national effort to support the most vulnerable in the UK, apply today.
What you'll get in return
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit you: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
- Free PVG and uniform
Take control of when you get paid! With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. All managed through our app, HealthForceGo.
Do you fit the requirements?
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To ensure this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to arrange shifts and submit timesheets via the HealthForceGo app. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.