Join Newcross as a nurse and help us change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Glasgow and the surrounding areas, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed in the best way. You'll work in hospitals to assist with developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of health and social care workers. As a Newcross Nurse, you'll be empowered to develop and trust in your clinical knowledge and be truly valued and respected for your work.
Could you be our next nursing hero?
To join the team, you'll need to have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
- Free PVG and uniform
Instantly access up to 50% of your existing shits' value when you submit your timesheets via the HealthForceGo app! Flexi Pay is even available on weekends and bank holidays.