Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse- Hospital
We want nurses like you to form part of our team!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Dundee and the surroundings, you'll be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll be caring for service users through NHS bank work and in hospitals across the area. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants.
This role requires
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration, and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You'll need to have previous experience supporting service users in theatres, orthopaedic, anaesthetic, recovery, scrub or general nursing.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app, and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays.