Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse- Hospital
We are looking for nurses that want to make a difference!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Dundee, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll be caring for patients within hospitals and through NHS bank work. You'll need to be patient, empathetic, understanding and be approachable at all times when caring for people with mental health needs. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times.
Flexi Pay gives you the freedom to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
For this role, you'll need to have previous experience of supporting service users in theatres, orthopaedic, anaesthetic, recovery, orthopaedic, scrub or general nursing.
Apply today and you can start within a week!