Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse- Hospital
Join our team today!
As a Registered Nurse in Dundee and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in hospitals and through NHS bank work in Dundee. You'll be responsible for administering medication, leading a clinical team and developing care plans. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience from within the UK in the past 3 years under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
It is essential that you have prior experience of assisting service users in theatres, orthopaedic, anaesthetic, recovery, scrub or general nursing for this role.
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
Apply now and you can start within a week!