Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse- Hospital
We want nurses like you to form part of our team!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Dundee and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll be caring for service users through NHS bank work and in hospitals across the area. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
It is essential that you have prior experience of caring for service users in theatres, orthopaedic, anaesthetic, recovery, orthopaedic, scrub or general nursing.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.