Work with us!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Nurses to join our team in Perth and the surrounding areas. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
We can offer a range of shift patterns across day and night shifts on days that suits you. Longer term block bookings also available.
Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
* An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
* Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
* The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
* Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
* Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
Due to an increase in client demand Newcross Healthcare Solutions are looking for Nurses with experience in ITU/HDU to work across the Central Belt of Scotland and Ayrshire.