Registered Nurse - Hospital
A uniquely flexible career in nursing with great opportunities to progress
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Perth and the surrounding areas. You'll be caring for service users through NHS bank work and hospitals in the area. You'll be developing personal care plans, administering medication and leading a professional team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale.
Healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
It is essential that you have prior experience in general hospital nursing, orthopaedic, anaesthetic, critical care, recovery, theatres, recovery or scrub.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A selection of shifts to fit around your other commitments with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools
- Support with collecting evidence for the revalidation process using RCNi resources
Apply now and you can start within a week!