Registered Nurse - Hospital
Take the next step in your nursing care with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Perth, you'll work through NHS bank work and in hospitals. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. You'll support our service users and ensure that they receive dedicated nursing care at all times. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
With HealthForceGo® feature Flexi Pay, you can instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
This role requires
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
Applicants will need to have prior experience of working in general hospital nursing, orthopaedic, anaesthetic, critical care, recovery, theatres, recovery or scrub.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.