Registered Nurse - Hospital
You can change someone's life!
As a Registered Nurse in Perth and the surrounds, you'll be assisting service users within hospitals and through NHS work to care for service users with various needs. You'll be developing care plans, assisting with medication and supporting with any other services required. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
Perks will include
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay gives you the flexibility to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement. Applicants for this role will need to have previous experience of working within general hospital nursing including orthopaedic, theatres, anaesthetic, critical care, recovery or scrub.