Join us in delivering the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people!
Newcross are searching for Registered Nurses to join the team in Inverurie and the surrounding areas. You'll work in various establishments in your area and ensure that the best possible outcome for our service users is met at all times. Your responsibilities will vary, including developing care plans, administering medication, and leading a team of health and social care professionals.
At Newcross, you'll have access to free training opportunities, ongoing support and a range of employee perks to help you flourish in your career.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend.
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shift after completing it. Get this exclusive benefit by submitting your timesheets through our handy app, HealthForceGo (includes weekends and bank holidays).
You will need current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices while working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of post-qualification experience behind you and the confidence to handle complex situations quickly. In addition to your clinical skills, you'll need to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through the HealthForceGo app. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.