We want nurses like you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Inverurie and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll be supporting with the development of care plans, administration of medication and the management of a clinical team. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
What we require
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that puts you in control of when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you can gain instant access of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation