We want nurses like you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Inverurie and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and will actively ensure that they receive high quality care at all times. You'll comfortably lead a team of health and social care professionals. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- Instant pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff have the opportunity to instantly access an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.