A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid
As a Registered Nurse in Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon, Salcoats and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll ensure that our service users receive high quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay enables you to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and this feature will enable you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What we require
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.