Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
As a Registered Nurse in Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon, Salcoats and the surrounding areas, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands.
Keen to get working? Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
Flexi Pay gives you access to 25% of the value of your existing shifts through our HealthForceGo® app so you can choose when you get paid (Including weekends and bank holidays).
What we need from you
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
Exclusive employee benefits
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.