Are you a skilled nurse with a passion for helping others? Then join our team!
As a Registered Nurse in Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth and the surroundings, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Your various responsibilities will include, developing care plans, dispensing medicine and leading clinical teams.
At Newcross, we value our dedicated nurses. You can benefit from a range of exclusive perks when you join us!
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their completed shifts by submitting their timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo (weekends and bank holidays are included).
Ready to apply?
As an experienced nurse, you'll have a current NMC registration, over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience from within the UK in the past 3 years and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?