Looking for a new and exciting career in care? Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join us in delivering outstanding care and support to our service users living in Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth and the surrounding areas.
Your local branch are based at The Cobalt Centre in Middlemarch Business Park, close to Arden University and Coventry Airport.
The Nursing role
In this position you will be promoting the well-being and quality of life of every service user that you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and providing expert support that allows them to live the life they wish to lead.
You'll need to have a valid NMC registration, be highly committed to best practices with the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smart phone/device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
You will also be able to benefit from our new flexible pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Click the button to Apply
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and enjoyable. Instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.