Providing care and support to others
As a Registered Nurse in Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth and the surrounding areas, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people with mental health conditions in your community.You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area.
Apply now for your chance to help out in your local community in as little as 48 hours! Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
We offer Flexi Pay. Digitally submit your timesheet and you are able to access Flexi Pay to withdraw your wage. This includes weekends and bank holidays as well!
Can you make a difference?
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.