Your local branch are based at The Cobalt Centre in Middlemarch Business Park, close to Arden University and Coventry Airport.
Are you a natural leader who likes a challenge?
Well come and join Newcross Healthcare! We are currently seeking Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join us in providing excellent person-centred care and support to our service users living in Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth and the surrounding areas.
What will you be doing?
- Impoving the quality of life of service users by giving the highest quality care.
- Showing leadership skills by delegating tasks to colleagues whilst also being able to work independently and a part of a wider MDT team.
- Championing the needs of service users by always considering their dignity, indpendence, and choice.
Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smart phone/device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- Flexi Pay
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and enjoyable. Instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Flexi Pay is our unique, same-day pay app that gives you the option to be paid 50% the value of your shift on the same day! Access this on the HealthForceGo app by simply submitting your timesheets by 5pm and choosing when you get paid! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why you should choose us?
- Perks at Work
With our employee discount scheme, you can receive 30,000 discounts at over 80 different retailers around the UK.
- Free specialised training programmes
Enhance your skillset by taking free training programmes with credits earned whilst you work. These includes topics such as Basic Life Support, End of Life care, Safeguarding, Makaton and many more.
- Flexible hours
You choose what suits your schedule with both, part-time and full time hours available and weekday, weeknight, and weekend shifts.
Submit an application today and expect a call from one of our lovely team members!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.