Join Newcross, a forward-thinking employer that values all nurses
As a Registered Nurse in Hinckley, Leicester and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll be supporting with medication administration, the development of care plans and the management of a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With Flexi Pay, you choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app feature and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What we require
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.