Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
As a Registered Nurse in Hinckley, Leicester and the surrounding areas, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community to provide quality nursing to our service users. Your responsibilities will vary, including creating care plans, dispensing medicine and supporting your health and social care team to ensure the best possible outcome is met at all times for those in your care.
We are an innovative company and like to see our healthcare workers thrive. You'll have the chance to choose from flexible shifts patterns and have the option to get paid whenever you like!
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts available
- Free ongoing training and development
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay. This exclusive perk can be found on our app, HealthForceGo. It is also available on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants with over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, current NMC registration and extensive clinical knowledge. In addition to your nursing experience, you must share our company values of trust, empathy and expertise.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to use our handy app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial. The right to work in the UK is a requirement.