Nurses change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Hinckley, Leicester and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll be providing high quality nursing care to our service users at all times. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong healthcare professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee - we don't offer zero-hour contracts.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff have the option to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation