At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
Newcross Healthcare have a great opportunity for caring Registered Nurses to offer life-enhancing nursing care across Manchester, Ashton-under-Lyne and the surrounding towns.
What does a Newcross nurse do?
As a Newcross Nurses you will be responsible for providing first-class nursing care to our residents, empowering each patient in your care and promoting their happiness and independence.
It is essential that you are committed to best practices and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
Your new team:
Our Stockport branch is located in St Christopher house on Wellington Road South just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
Make the most of:
* Flexible vacancies that allow you to choose your hours throughout the week
* Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
* Flexi Pay app feature giving you an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Do you meet the requirements?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
What do we provide?
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Join our fantastic team:
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Our applicants have now access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Apply now to find out more!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.