Do you have a passion for Nursing? Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare have a great opportunity for qualified and skilled Registered Nurses to deliver expert nursing care across Manchester, Ashton-under-Lyne and the surrounding towns.
About The Role
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
We provide nursing care to a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
It is essential that you are committed to best practices and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
£500 Welcome Bonus
As a Registered Nurse, you can benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*
You Will Require:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
* Flexible vacancies that allow you to choose your hours throughout the week
* Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
* Flexi Pay app feature giving you an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our team works to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support. Our Stockport branch is located in St Christopher house on Wellington Road South just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
How To Join
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you. We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Join The Newcross Team Today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.