We are looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care and support to our service users living in Perth and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross nurse, you will be responsible for providing excellent nursing care to our service users with various needs and requirements. It is essential that you have excellent clinical skills and are comfortable working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekends, weekdays and nights available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available across various high street retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Enjoy having access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £27.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Successful candidates will be able to develop their skill set with a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. The topics covered include Medication Administration, Epilepsy Awareness, End of Life Care, Safeguarding Adults, BSL or Makaton and many more.
Your Perth team
Your local team will be based at the banks of the River Tay, Newcross Healthcare's Perth branch is just a short walk from the city's train station.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Use the code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package *Terms and conditions apply.