We're passionate about delivering the best person-centred care.
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team in Perth and the surrounding areas. You'll provide outstanding nursing care to our service users at all times in line with their personal care plans. You'll administer medication, develop care plans and lead a team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® feature that allows you to decide when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.