Are you looking for the next step up in your healthcare career?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Northampton, Daventry, Towcester and the surrounds. You'll be providing dedicated nursing care to our service users, developing their personal care plans, administering medication and leading a qualified team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 50% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.