Become a Newcross Nurse today!
As a Registered Nurse in Northampton, Daventry, Towcester and the surroundings, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In this role, your duties will vary from day to day, you'll be expected to develop care plans, administer medication and lead a clinical team.
What you'll receive
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform
Healthcare staff can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the money earned during completed shifts when they submit their timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Flexi Pay is also available on weekends and bank holidays.
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration. In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift.
You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial but isn't required.
If you're passionate about making a difference and want to work for a company that empowers you to be the best nurse you can be, then Newcross is the place for you.