Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Registered Nurse in Oakham, Melton Mowbray and the surrounds, you'll be providing dedicated nursing care and support to our service users at all times in line with their personal care plans. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. To do this, we invest in training opportunities to develop our teams of healthcare professionals.
What is Flexi Pay?
Healthcare staff can gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.