Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Pembroke, Haverfordwest and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be leading a team of health and social care professionals, assist with medication support and develop a range of care plans. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work.
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Our innovative healthcare app, HealthForceGo® gives healthcare staff the ability to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £25.63, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process