Are you looking for a new opportunity as a qualified nurse in Pembroke, Haverfordwest? If so, Newcross Healthcare wants to hear from you as it is on the lookout for part-time Registered Nurses to work in this area. The role comes with a very competitive rate of up to £25.63 per hour including holiday pay. Apply today, and you could be on shift in just 48 hours!
As an RN, you will be caring for service users living in Pembroke and the surrounding region, ensuring that they receive high-quality care at all times. You'll rely on your nursing qualifications and excellent decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crises calmly.
If you were in this RN role already, these are some of the things you would have been involved with today:
- Developing care plans for individual service users.
- Assisting with medication administration.
- Supporting and inspiring a team of health and social care workers.
This Registered Nurse role requires professionals with nursing qualifications (RGN, RMN) and more than six months of post-qualification work experience. You'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app. Access to your own vehicle would also be beneficial.
The benefits of this role include:
- Excellent hourly rates of up to £25.63 including holiday pay, guaranteed minimum hours and the ability to access pay instantly using Flexi Pay.
- Recommend a Friend scheme, offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend.
- A choice of flexible working shifts to suit your life and responsibilities.
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships.
Please contact us to find out more about this Registered Nurse job. COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services, so your help and support filling these nursing vacancies are much appreciated.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation, operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.