We are looking for nurses like you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Pembroke, Haverfordwest and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll be responsible for developing care plans, administering medication and leading a team of health and social care professionals. You'll form part of a team of health and social care professionals. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts.
- Salary of up to £27.50/hr, including holiday pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of flexible working shifts to suit your life and responsibilities
- Free specialist clinical training in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay enables you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!