Be the difference to the lives of vulnerable people. Become a Newcross nurse.
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Penzance, St Just, Hayle, St Erth, St Ives and surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. You'll be responsible for assisting service users with medication administration, developing care plans and leading a clinical team. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee.
Flexi Pay gives you the chance to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero hour contracts
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
What you'll need
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.