We want nurses like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living in Penzance, St Just, Hayle, St Erth, St Ives and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding nursing abilities and be able to care for our service users in line with their personal care plans. We are also looking for applicants that are comfortable caring for service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and have previous experience of medication administration in nursing home settings.
Choose our unique team!
- Flexible hours with options to work weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
- Free training programs available through credits earned as you work
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course or willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Salary of up to £26.45/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Your local Truro branch is based in Lemon Street, just a 2 minute walk from Truro Cathedral and only a short distance from Truro train station.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.