Be the difference to the lives of vulnerable people. Become a Newcross nurse.As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Penzance, St Just, Hayle, St Erth, St Ives and surrounds, you’ll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll be providing dedicated nursing care to our service users in line with their personal care plans. You’ll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you’ll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you’ll need at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration.
You’ll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and be able to discuss scenarios in which you’ve demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. The right to work in the UK is essential.
Working with us will give you instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero hour contracts
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Free ongoing training
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®