Are you based in Port Talbot and looking for a new opportunity as a qualified nurse? Newcross Healthcare is seeking part-time Registered Nurses to work in the Port Talbot region. It will pay a very competitive rate of up to £27.50 per hour including holiday pay for the right candidate. Did you know that you can go from candidate to active employee within a week? Please apply today.
If this sounds like the role for you, and you have the right experience and dedicated commitment to caring, we want to hear from you. Rest assured, in this time of COVID-19, any interviews will be online or via phone for your safety.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN, RGN) with excellent nursing qualifications, you will be caring for service users in a range of settings, ensuring that they receive high-quality care at all times. You will be helping to maintain a safe and supportive environment for the people in your care, relying on your decision-making skills to handle all situations calmly.
What you need:
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Working for Newcross gives you access to a wealth of exclusive benefits, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- A great choice of shifts that to fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in specialist areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by the RCNi to support decision making and revalidation.
If you're passionate about making a difference to the people in your care and want to work for a company that empowers you to progress in your career, then Newcross is the place for you.