Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Port Talbot and the surrounding areas.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and be able to comfortably provide direct nursing care and support to our service users with various needs.
We are also looking for applicants that are able to work independently and as part of our wider MDT team.
What makes Newcross different?
- Flexible hours with options to work weekday, weekend and night shifts
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available throughout high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work with various topics covered
This exclusive app feature allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £25.68/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Your Swansea team
Our Swansea branch was opened in 2012 and recently moved to Barquentine House on Quay West near Swansea city centre. The centre is just a short walk from Swansea train station.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.