Are you based in Port Talbot and looking for a new opportunity as a qualified nurse? Newcross Healthcare is seeking part-time Registered Nurses to work in the Port Talbot region. It will pay a very competitive rate of up to £25.63 per hour including holiday pay for the right candidate. Did you know that you can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours? Please apply today.
We're on the lookout for more of our country's heroes, the front-line key workers dedicated and committed to helping the fight against COVID-19.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN, RGN) with excellent nursing qualifications, you will be caring for service users in a range of settings, ensuring that they receive high-quality care at all times. You will be helping to maintain a safe and supportive environment for the people in your care, relying on your decision-making skills to handle all situations calmly.
If you were in this RN role already, these are some of the things you might have been involved with this week:
- Leading and inspiring a team of health and social care workers.
- Developing care plans for individual service users.
- Assisting with medication administration.
This Registered Nurse role requires experienced nurses with more than six months of post-qualification work experience. You'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app. Access to your own vehicle would also be beneficial.
The benefits of this RN role include:
- A choice of flexible working shifts to suit your life and responsibilities.
- Excellent hourly rates of up to £25.63 per hour including holiday pay.
- The ability to access pay instantly using Flexi Pay.
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships.
Please contact us to find out more about this career opportunity. Please apply today and be on your first shift in just 48 hours!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation, operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.