Registered Nurse / Mental Health Nurse - Hospital
We value our nurses for the fantastic work that they do
Newcross are looking for Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to work in hospitals acrossin Falkirk and the surronding area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. You'll actively support our service users and ensure that they receive dedicated nursing care at all times. To work as a Mental Health Nurse you'll have proven experience of working with individuals with complex mental health needs and the unique challenges it brings. A positive attitude is key, as is an approachable nature and patience. You will be a source of support and comfort to the people in your care.
With our exciting app feature, you are in control of when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay/Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay/Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay/A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
This role requires
To join us as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
It is highly desirable that you have previous experience of supporting service users in hospitals and through the NHS.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.