Are you a nurse looking for a change?
We are seeking professional Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses to care and support our service users living in Falkirk, Stirling, West Lothian, Plean and the Forth Valley region.
Additionally we have opportunities for Nurses with previous experience of L&D and Challenging behaviour. It would also be highly desirable if you have violence and aggression training.
As a Nurse, you will be able to confidently care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team whilst ensuring that their dignity is protected at all times.
It is highly desirable that candidates have team leader skills and prior experience of medication administration within nursing home settings.
We are also seeking nurse with prior experience of caring for service users in the Emergency Department, Day Medicine or Surgical Wards of a hospital environment.
Choose when you want to be paid with our exclusive HealthForceGo® app feature! Just submit your timesheets before 5pm and withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our successful candidates will join our lovely team based in Falkirk's Callendar Business Park, just a short distance from both Falkirk's train stations (High Station and Grahamston) close to the town centre.
- Salary of up to £30.29/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.