Without Nurses like you, people won't receive the care and attention that they need
As a Registered Nurse in Falkirk and the surrounding areas of Fife, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be responsible for administering medication, leading a team of health and social care workers and developing a range of personal care plans.
Additionally, we are seeking Nurses that have prior experience of supporting service users within ITU/HDU to work within the Central Scotland and Ayrshire.
We have day and night shifts available as well as longer term block bookings.
What we require
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
You can choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation