We are looking for nurses like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Poole, Blandford forum, Hamworthy and Blandford St Mary.
As a Newcross nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and abilities enabling you to comfortably and efficiently care for our service users. It is essential that you are able to work with our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
This exclusive app feature enables you to have access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
Why work with Newcross?
- Flexible hours available including weekday, weekend and night shifts
- Specialised free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Up to 30,000 discounts available within a variety of high street retailers
What do I get?
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
What do you need to join us?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.