Do you have a passion for nursing?
Newcross Healthcare is looking for passionate Registered Nurses with six months prior experience to provide care for service users living in Poole, Blandford forum, Hamworthy and Blandford St Mary.
- Having excellent clinical skills which will enable you to provide the highest quality of care.
- Administering medication and delegating tasks to colleagues.
- Championing the needs of service users above all else, and helping to improve their quality of life.
- Working both independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
This exclusive app feature enables you to have access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Where are we located?
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local bus and are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
Why choose us?
At Newcross Healthcare we provide flexible working hours on weekdays, weekends, and nights with both part-time and full-time hours. Each hour that you work will earn you credits that can be used towards specialised training programmes that can expand your skillset even further. Furthermore, you can enjoy up to 30,000 discounts at 80 different retailers around the UK with our Perks at Work scheme.
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at work
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexible hours
- Specialised nurse training available
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
What do you need to join us?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.