Nurses change lives!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for compassionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Poole, Blandford Forum, Hamworthy, Blandford St Mary and the surrounds. You'll be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive dedicated nursing care at all times. You'll actively develop care plans, administer medication and lead a clinical team of health and social care workers. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
What's in it for you?
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, allows our healthcare staff to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
What you'll need
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.