You can change someone's life!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team in Launceston, Cornwall and the surrounds. Your responsibilities will include administering medication, leading a team of health and social care workers and confidently developing a range of personal care plans. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Do you want to choose when you get paid? Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What's in it for you?
- £27.50 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our app HealthForceGo®
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.